Authors are always entitled to copies of their own dissertations and theses with special pricing. We offer Milestone Editions for Authors that replicate the Library of Congress holdings-printed in full color, with elegant black linen covers and embossed gold titles.
Milestone editions replicate Library of Congress holdings.
Now, you can own official reproductions from the nation's publisher of record, ProQuest Dissertation Publishing. Milestone editions give you the extra edge of your work being published with distinction—and give you, your advisor, mentors, and family a treasure to be cherished. Each volume is rendered with respect for the scholarly research, featuring:
- Brilliant white 32 lb. paper stock. Acid-free and archival-grade, this photographic-quality stock is brighter and more opaque for best ink contrast and better readability.
- Any color graphics included in the digital copy of the thesis received by ProQuest can now be reproduced in color—at no extra charge! Photographs, charts, and other illustrations are printed as faithfully as they were provided electronically.
- Durable hardbound copies are 8½”x11” with elegant black covers made from 2.5 mm-thick board covered in washable linen with titles embossed in gold foil on the spine. Handmade thread-sewn bindings and generous margins enable volumes to be opened flat.
An Exceptional Value and Offer—Exclusively for Authors
Authors are always entitled to copies of their own Milestone editions. Delivered approximately 2-3 months after the end of the semester in which manuscript was submitted. To order, please go to our online store.
NOTE: You will need a login to view and place an order.
Questions? Please send an email to: email@example.com.
NOTE: We custom-print copies when we receive orders, so dissertations and theses can be returned only in the unlikely occasion of a production defect. All prices in U.S. dollars. Costs include shipping & handling.
Your library may be able to provide access to the dissertation you're looking for. Whether you are looking for a specific graduate work, or want to find out what dissertations or theses have been written on a particular subject, ProQuest provides a variety of tools to help.
Virtually every major research library in the world provides access to the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses (PQDT) database through one of several formats:
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Database (PQDT) - With more than 2.3 million entries, the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses (PQDT) database is the most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses in the world. Students, faculty, and other researchers search the database for titles related to their scholarly interests. Of the millions of graduate works listed, we offer over 1.9 million in full text format. PQDT is a subscription database, so consult your library for availability.
- Dissertations & Theses @ - Dissertations & Theses @ is a service for ProQuest’s active university publishing partners. The service provides a university's academic community with free access to citations and abstracts for graduate works from that university. For graduate works published from 1997 forward, a full text PDF will usually be available for free download as well.
- Dissertation Alerts - Dissertation Alerts is an individualized search service for those who lack library access to the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses (PQDT) database. Using the keywords you specify, we review the entire database and retrieve up to 500 titles per search. To request a Dissertation Alerts search, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your library does not offer access to the dissertation you're looking for, learn more about dissertation ordering options.